Hydraulic press brake For bending the male snap lock seam at fitting inner corners. This machine is specifically intended for rectangular fittings in the HVAC industry.
- The upper punch moves vertically, the sheet is fed in horizontally from the front.
- The working width is 620 mm, with a free opening at both sides
- Hydraulic drive: 2 single acting cylinders with spring return
- Foot pedal operated. If the foot pedal is not operated, the pump stops, and the upper punch moves up (open). Economical and quiet
- Emergency stop and main power switch on the front
- Made in the Netherlands
- Snap Lock male seam
- Press force: 15 tons, suitable for bending 1,25 mm St 37 over the full length, simultaneously 15 snap lock notches are made.
Press force : 15 tons
Capacity : 1,25 mm St 37
Working lenght : 620 mm with free opening L+R
Seam height: 10 mm
Working height: ca 90 cm
Power supply: 3~400V + 0 + earth
Also available for Pittsburgh seam