Capacity 1,0 x 150 mm (St 37)
A convenient machine to work with, and of excellent Jörg quality. Fully welded steel construction. All parts are carefully crafted. Made especially sturdy and reliable. The upper shaft is manually operated and can be adjusted to the desired profile depth. The lower shaft is axial adjustable for the alignment of the rolls.
The foot offers space to store some rolls in. Rolls of the precursor, the JÖRG
model 5300, are compatible.
- Manual swaging machine
- Working depth Max. 150 mm
- Centre distance ø 46 mm
- Weight 18 kg
- Working height 240 mm table mounting
- Working height 1045 mm incl. optional tripod
- Sturdy construction Self-greasing bearings
- Standaard with 8 rolls (4 sets)
- Precise adjustable Hardened gauge
- Including stand suitable for roll storage
- Optional rolls available
- Model 5302 also available in electrical execution, model 5312
The rolls are interchangeble with other JÖRG swaging machines, type 5300, 5301, 5302, 5305 and 4301
Made in The Netherlands!
Beside standaard rolls, several special rolls are made on request