Jörg makes cutting awesome !
Jörg introduces a new concept fiber laser cutting machine: the Jörg Coil Fed Laser, intended for thin sheet, up to 2 mm. Using CAMDuct or EUROSOFT software it is a very powerful machine for cutting the sheets for air ducts, ventilation, insulation cladding, etc. Also suitable for other industries. A compact machine that offers efficient production. Dutch design.
- Ideal for thin sheets, very successful for insulation sheet metal.
- No cutting splashes on the underside of the sheets.
- No damage on the underside of the sheets.
- High material efficiency
- With special software, ideal for air duct production and insulation cladding
- Customer specific configuration possible
- Model JÖRG 2010 / 2012 / 2015
- Machine width: 1050, 1270 or 1550 mm
- Capacity: steel, stainless steel, aluminium up to 2 mm
- Laser source: IPG Fiber Laser
- Dimensions: 2,76 x 1,79 x 1,88 m (Model 2010)
Cutting from coil
The JÖRG-Laser cuts directly from the coil. This increases the material used efficiency, and the sheet supply to be efficient. In addition, the length of the products to be cut is not limited by the machine. By setting up multiple decoilers for the machine, with an automatic selector, it is possible to quickly switch materials.
The JÖRG-Laser is equiped with an IPG Fiber laser. The capacity of the source is tuned to the material to be cut. Advantages of the fiber laser: high cutting speed, low energy consumption, and less maintenance required.
Insulation cladding, ir duct fittings, thin sheet: steel, a stainless steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, etc. Suitable for serial production, high volume production, production of complex nested parts and can be used as a replacement for punch lines.
Autodesk CAMDuct or EUROSOFT HVAC software
Optional software for efficient management of the production of air ducts, insulation cladding, and similar products: developing, nesting, and programming. With e database of standardised products.