The Jörg hydraulic punching machine meets a need for technical services, production companies, schools and workshops, to punch accurately. Very suitable for single unit and serial production.
The punches and dies are easy to change and the stripper ensures the sheet doesn’t get stuck. The stops on the wide work table are easy to set and read on a mm scale. A standard set of punches is included. For less intensive use a manual version is available.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Capacity: ca 60 kN (~Ø22 x 3 mm in St 37)
- Work table: 400 x 450 mm
- Work table height: 98 cm
- Weight: 170 kg
- Standard punches: Ø 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm
- Power supply: 3~400V, 1,5 kW
- Punches and dies of Ø 3-30 mm per 0,5 mm
- Punches and dies, square up to 21 mm
- Punches and dies, slotted up to 25,5×30 mm
- Stripper plate for punches up to Ø 30 mm