The Jörg manually operated punching machine meets a need for technical services, production companies, schools and workshops, to punch accurately. The punches and dies are easy to change and the stripper ensures that the sheet doesn’t get stuck. The stops on the wide work table are easy to set and read on a mm scale. A standard set of punches is included. For serial production a hydraulic version is available.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Capacity: ca 60 kN (~Ø22 x 3 mm in St 37)
- Worktable: 400 x 450 mm
- Worktable height (with stand): 98 cm
- Weight: 120 kg
- Standard punches: Ø 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm
- Side and rear stop, left/right adjustable
- Stand: 81 cm high (40 kg)
- Punches and dies Ø 3-30 mm per 0,5 mm
- Punches and dies, square up to 21 mm
- Punches and dies, slotted up to 25,5×30 mm
- Hydraulic punching
- Stripper plate for punches up to Ø 30 mm