The table, with a working range of 1500 x 3000 mm or 1500 x 6000 mm, has easily changeable slats and is divided into zones. The suction channel is positioned over the entire table length. Via mechanical valves, suction is only applied to the section under the torch. At most two valves are operated simultaneously, so that a minimum exhaust value is required, which saves on energy and heating costs.
In case of a torch collision, it will easily release from its hanging system, after which the torch can be easily put back. This system also makes changing consumables and torch adjustment convenient and easy.
Optimal drive system for high stability by an closed encoder/servomotor system. The Hypertherm EDGE Connect TC CNC Controller is mounted on the bridge. With Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Unit included as standard.
High precision guiding. Very stable monoblock designed frame, which guarantees ease of installation and stability. Height adjustable machine feet, a special foundation is not required. X and Y axis rack and pinion driven.
- Cutting table dimensions: 1500 x 3000 mm
- Max. table load: 750 kg
- Table height: 850 mm
- Cutting speed: 0,3 to 11 m/min
- Maximum positioning speed: 20 m/min
- Suction volume: 4500 m³/hour
- Size (l x b x h): 4300 x 1800 x 1250 mm
- Weight: 1680 kg
- Power supply: 400V, 50 Hz – 230V, 50 Hz, 10
- Cutting table dimensions: 1500 x 6000 mm
- Maximum sheet thickness dependent on the plasma cutting unit
- Height adjustable cutting head